We LOVE catering for weddings! We want to help make your day as spectacular and ethical as possible. Contact us to arrange a chat to discuss your needs and have a sample menu prepared.
Sample Menu for a Spring Wedding
- Baked sweet potato salad with chorizo, cherry tomatoes and spinach served with a balsamic reduction
- Quinoa salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, roasted squash and beetroot with an orange and thyme vinaigrette (vg)
- Classic Caesar salad – grilled organic free range chicken breast pieces, smoked organic and free range bacon, crispy Kos lettuce, sustainably sourced anchovies and homemade classic Caesar dressing
free rangepork and sage rough puff pastry rolls with homemade cherry tomato salsa for dipping
- Vegan rough puff mushroom and thyme rolls (
- Sweet potato and Harbourne Blue frittata
- Dark chocolate and beetroot cupcakes (
- Cheeseboard – Harbourne B
lue, Cornish Yarg and Barbers Cheddar with homemade oatcakes and red onion chutney
Mark and Lisa’s Wedding
The Plastic Free Catering Company catered for 120 guests at our wedding reception. We had a consultation with May so she could understand exactly the kind of buffet we wanted – nothing was too much trouble and we were really impressed with her & Rosy’s creativity. The food was fresh, healthy and delicious as well as being locally sourced and free from any plastic packaging of course! I can’t believe the number of compliments we had from our guests about the food – I know a couple have already hired them for their wedding! These ladies are so passionate about their work which really shows in their culinary delights and also their attitude to their customers!Lisa & Mark
Jake and Rachel’s Wedding
For Jake and Rachel’s special day they required a mixture of vegan, veggie and meaty options for their guests. The 18th Century / Pirate wedding took place in Weston-Super-Mare in February 2019 and was brilliant fun!
I just want to thank Rosy and May for all the effort they put in for our wedding buffet as I have spent the day cooking dishes I’m not used to, some vegan and it’s a tiny minuscule fraction of what they did for us, it’s so time-consuming but consumed in an instant! So again huge thank you to you both! XxRachel Sainsbury – Bride